Thursday, April 30, 2009

100th Post or A Collection of Lucieisms

-I've been teaching Lucie how to ask nicely for things. She has started to think that if I say no to her requests that she just needs to ask nicely to get them. Example: She was getting bored in a Bible study and kept pretending that she had to go potty to get out of the room. I told her no after her third pottyless trip. She paused for a second, and then LOUDLY asked, "May I have a go poopy, please?"
- Lucie's version of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star": Twinkle star, Twinkle star. Wah, wah, wah, twinkle star. Wah, wah, wah, diamond. Twinkle star wah, wah, wah.
-Lucie's version of the Birthday song: Happy Birthday, you, you, you. Happy Birthday, you, you, you. Happy Birthday, you, you, you. Happy Birthday, you, you, you.
-I came into Lucie's room after her nap to find pillows and stuffed animals strewn all over the floor. I asked, "Why did you throw your pillows on the floor, honey?" She responded, "Because Jesus turned the lights off."

No comments: