Wednesday, November 19, 2008

From the archives...

I was a miserable blogger during my pregnancy, so here are some make-up pictures from Lucie's second birthday party.  (The Carter portion; I'll have to post the Glidewell party later since they're on Nana's camera.) 

Lucie testing out some of her new play food.

Showing off the fabulous doggie puppet made by the equally fabulous Auntie Sara.


Eating some cake.

My own personal cake wreck.  It's supposed to be monkeys and palm trees.  


Here are some pictures from today.  It snowed like crazy, so Lucie decided to run around in her new snow suit, while Josiah decided to lay around and make silly faces.



Yay, pictures!  More to come.  Lucie had a pretty amazing Halloween costume, and I made another cake disaster.  Cat or pig?  You can be the judge....




3 comments:

Mrs. Sara said...

I happen to think the obese monkey is adorable. And is Josiah giving you a fist bump? Awesome.

Liz said...

Isaac would love the cake you made for Lucy! He is really into monkeys right now! :) I think you are too hard on yourself! :) I say the fact you made her a cake with all that is going on right now is impressive!

Dan said...

Hey Alli,

If you want to get rid of the pregnancy widget, just go to the html edit and find the section that lists it and delete it. If you can't find it, remind me next time we're over and I'll take it off.